Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Big Seabrook Post Coming....

Trying to edit a TON of pictures for a big ol Seabrook post! So many firsts for Kenley on her first vacation to the East Coast. Here's a sneak peek to lure you back!

Kenley's Baptism

4 comments:

  1. aww that first picture is so pretty! Love it! And Kenley's eyes are AMAZING in the 2nd picture!
    When you get a chance you'll have to check out my latest attempt at shooting portraits--I always like your input!

    http://jaymiblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/portrait-session-with-kristin-quinn.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I want to reach through the computer and smoosh her cheeks! she is adorable! (and you and Mike look great too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you were able to spend some relaxing time together as a family.. You all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! I love the new family portrait! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...