This Christmas, my parents bought us the Kinect for XBOX 360. If you haven't seen it before, it's basically like Wii, but there is no controller to use. The camera picks up your body movements and the avatar or characters move as you move in front of the camera. When you are playing a game, it snaps pictures and videos (usually during the most erratic times!)
This provided endless amounts of entertainment, as seen below. Nothing wrong with a 9 month pregnant girl bouncing in the air right?!
 |
| Dylan couldn't care less about Mike soaring through the air. |
 |
| Preggo's got UPS! |
 |
| Mom and I playing Rally Ball! |
Mike also got me a game that I can play post-pregnancy, a workout type game so I can get in shape with the baby in the house. So much fun!
I'm sure Kenley will pay you back for disturbing her sleep. Get plenty rest. Miss ya'll xoxoxMOM
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehaha careful Kristin you're gonna put yourself in labor! I got Sean the kinnect for christmas too and we've been doing the same thing! its sooo much fun!! (and a good workout!)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love the unexpected snapshots, they are so funny! Hope you don't go into early labor with all that jumping around! ;)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
I know..it looks like I'm getting pretty high in the air, but I was just barely hopping off the ground. Trust me, I want this baby to come in January, not December!
ReplyDelete