I know what probably happens. You probably come to my blog, maybe once a week, read what's going on with us, think to yourself how great that is, or some other nugget, and then click on to your next web destination.
All I'm asking for is a little feedback. If a thought pops into your head while reading along, hit that little comment button at the bottom and let us know. Mike and I love reading your thoughts or encouragements. I love knowing that I'm writing these entries to someone other than myself and Mike.
The only way that I know you have even seen a posting is if you comment. So come on! Get on board! I try and post about 3 times a week these days, so visit often!
Pity party over... :)
Hey I leave a lot of comments! I also have you in my RSS reader (that you so kindly taught me how to use!) so I know as soon as you post!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up :) I am proud that you work so hard on your blog, I can't say I could do it! Read ya later!
ReplyDeletehahaha...hahaha...that's my wife!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you claim her :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and look forward everyday to reading your posts. That's my link to making sure you, Mike and Baby Kenley are doing okay. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHey family! I love the blog. It makes me feel like we are always connected regardless of the distance between. Keep it up and can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.
ReplyDelete