Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

SURPRISE!

Welcome J.Crew family! So, you have just followed this link to my brand new blog, and you can see what we've been up to these past few months. That's right...Baby Wollman is on the way!

We have been DYING to tell all of you this great news, but wanted to make sure that everything was fine and dandy before opening the flood gates. We now feel confident to share our news with you all.

We really wish we were there to share this news and journey with all of you in person, but we plan on visiting often with this munchkin. We are even planning on getting out there in August and having a big gender reveal party at Staci's house! We will keep you posted on those details in the coming weeks.

We are so excited to share this with you all, and can't wait for our little one to meet ALL their aunties and uncles! Now you can check the backlogs on this blog to catch up on everything you've missed. But all the exciting stuff is to come!

We love yall and miss yall!
KG, Mike, Dylan, Zoe, and the "shrimp"

PS...Please don't post anything on Facebook in relation to this! We would prefer that not all of our "friends" were in the know! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gawwwdddd!!! And you're 3 months!!! When is the reveal party?! Yay I'm so excited for your little family... OUR family!!! xoxoxoxooo... top names for boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Finkle...yes, you guys are all family to this little one! We are going to hopefully be there the weekend after August 24th, so get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a thousand congrats to you both, i cant believe it! yeah, lets talk names! think jaymes for a boy and jaymi for a girl! hahaah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys can vote boy or girl in the right margin! Thank Jaymi, funny enough Kristin and I really like James as a middle name in our many different combination of names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!!!!!! So excited for you guys and Baby W!!!! Your going to make the best parents! Can't wait till August! Eeekkkk! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOORAY! congratulations! it's so funny - Megbob and I were talking about you on the phone TODAY, and we were speculating about whether you might be pregnant and just not saying anything yet - how weird!

    I love the blog idea . . . I was already planning on doing one of these someday. (Don't get excited - I'm not pregnant [as my behavior in Long Beach last weekend clearly demonstrates :) ] )

    I am so happy for you both. And excited to see what your names are!

    Mike, will the sex of the baby be affected by our voting? :)

    miss you and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. . . . and. . . I read through the rest of the blog, and now I am crying :)
    love you! you are going to be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mike, if you use James as a middle name, consider spelling it "Jaymes"... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...