So yesterday we finally went in for our first ultrasound. We were so nervous and anxious about the whole thing, but it turned out great. It was so surreal to see the "little shrimp" up there on the screen. Then the tech turned on the volume for the heartbeat. Thumping 140 bpm, it was wild! Mike thinks it was going to a beat, and our little one will most definitely be a drummer.
The shrimp is measuring right at 7 weeks 1 day, which moved my due date to January 20th. We are so excited that this whole thing finally feels real. Only 33 weeks to go!


Kristin,
ReplyDeleteGrandma loved prunes. I'm glad you're feeling better. Treat the little one to a great dinner on your anniversary. That was so sweet of Denise to get Sprinkles for dessert. I told Bruce and Kevin and they were so excited for you guys. Tomorrow at Scott's wedding I will inform the rest of the family that comes. I'll make sure they don't facebook you guys until you tell us that your friends know. It sounds like you're starting to feel at little better. I'm so glad. I love this blog but I thought you only updated every time you went to the doctor's office. Now I will check weekly. Have a wonderful anniversary and great week-end. Love you both! Love, Rochelle
I'm waiting for the next update. Isn't it eleven weeks yet?
ReplyDeleteRochelle,
ReplyDeleteMy weekly check-ups are on Thursday, because that's when the week changes over for me. Secondly, instead of commenting on the last post on the page, you can comment on the most recent post by clicking on "comment" on the bottom of each post. That way you can comment on individual posts! hehe, I love reading your comments, just wanted to make sure you get them in the right spot instead of a post from 3 weeks ago!
Okay boss that is good advice. Looking forward to the next update. Hope your feeling better each day.
ReplyDelete