How far along?: 7 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a blueberry!
Weight gain/loss: about 2 lbs. of bloat
Pregnancy symptoms: Nausea, irritable, tiredness
Maternity clothes: Not yet
Stretch Marks: None
Sleep: Still sleeping well, but the dreams are getting crazier
Best moment this week: Getting some new dresses to hide my bloated bellyMovement: Nope
Food cravings: Anything salty or sour. Salt and vinegar chips!
Food aversions: Nothing too much, although I'm definitely not into sweets lately.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Knowing exactly what I want to eat. I hate being picky.
What I am looking forward to: Finally telling people our little secret!
Milestones: Hands and feet are emerging from developing arms and legs — although they look more like paddles at this point than the tiny, pudgy extremities you're daydreaming about holding and tickling. Technically, your baby is still considered an embryo and has something of a small tail, which is an extension of her tailbone. The tail will disappear within a few weeks, but that's the only thing getting smaller. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and now measures half an inch long.

No comments:
Post a Comment