Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

October on Seabrook Island

A couple of weeks ago, we went to visit my folks in South Carolina for the week. It was such a nice vacation, and the perfect time of year to visit. No crowds and cool weather. We were able to celebrate Sheridan's big 7-0 birthday with him, and I was able to play many rounds of golf! It was such a great, relaxed time, and I cannot wait for our next visit. Here is a sampling of pics from our trip:





5 comments:

  1. these are really good pictures Kristin!! I love the one in the middle of Mike holding Kenley close, with just a small little smile. Did you use your 50mm 1.4 for that shot? Really good photography, perfect light. I love the one where Mike's holding Kenley standing and the one of you kneeling with her on the beach too. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jaymi! I love that pic of Mike and Kenley too. I pretty much never take my 50mm 1.4 off my camera anymore. That shot was taken at f2.0 and looks like I got the focus pretty good (although not perfect). This is why I would love to get a mid-range zoom with a low aperature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and beautiful pictures! Seabrook Island looks like an amazing place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the 24-70 2.8 is my dream all-around lens--but its like $1200! man, lenses are so expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures but I can do without the alligator! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...