Kenley really loves Dylan! She likes Zoe too, but she really prefers Dylan. We swear we heard her call him "Bubba" the other day too (that's what we call Dylan). Check out this really cute exchange between the two.
Still editing pictures from Seabrook and Halloween. Waiting for the rain to clear to take some 10 month photos. Many blog posts to come! But here is a sneak peek.
that is a a great family photo! I love Kenley's smile in it! and I LOVE that pic of Kenley by herself! Sooo cute! Next time you come out we definitely need to set time aside for a more formal portrait session so I can take pics of this perfect little girl!
Thanks...it was a bit hard to coach my mom on how to take a proper picture. My face looks a bit weird because I was bouncing Kenley to get her to smile! :) We will FOR SURE do a shoot out there. Our next trip we are planning on staying for a bit longer, so we won't be so jammed packed.
Adorable family pic! Her smile is just classic, what a happy little girl :) Your pictures are just beautiful, they get better and better with every post. I really need to start mastering my camera, but my lens is a manual and not an auto focus lens so it's hard to take good pics now that R is on the move. Enough of my babbling...cute post!
I love it! Dylan is so good with her - he doesn't' seem bothered at all by her! I can only hope that Hadley acts that good around the baby :) And Kenley is such a happy baby!
that is a a great family photo! I love Kenley's smile in it! and I LOVE that pic of Kenley by herself! Sooo cute! Next time you come out we definitely need to set time aside for a more formal portrait session so I can take pics of this perfect little girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks...it was a bit hard to coach my mom on how to take a proper picture. My face looks a bit weird because I was bouncing Kenley to get her to smile! :) We will FOR SURE do a shoot out there. Our next trip we are planning on staying for a bit longer, so we won't be so jammed packed.
ReplyDeleteAdorable family pic! Her smile is just classic, what a happy little girl :) Your pictures are just beautiful, they get better and better with every post. I really need to start mastering my camera, but my lens is a manual and not an auto focus lens so it's hard to take good pics now that R is on the move. Enough of my babbling...cute post!
ReplyDeleteI thought your mom did a really good job!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! Dylan is so good with her - he doesn't' seem bothered at all by her! I can only hope that Hadley acts that good around the baby :) And Kenley is such a happy baby!
ReplyDelete