Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Thursday, August 11, 2011

To Hold You Over

I know I've probably lost a lot of my readers from not posting as often. Lots of stuff going on right now that is causing the delay. Here's a cute little video to nibble on while I work on the 7 month post (just need to take the pictures...should be coming be Friday!)

Please ignore my dorkiness in trying to get her to smile!

3 comments:

  1. Kenley was making you work for that smile. It looks like she almost has a curl on the top of her head. Can't wait for the next post. Keep on being "dorky" you're such a good mom. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually your dorkiness is my favorite part and I will not ignore it! :) Haha, Kenley is adorable in this video! Plan another trip to Cali, we miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...