Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Model is on Strike

Sorry still no post. Unfortunately, our little model has been quite moody. Actually, we are going through a fun bout of seperation anxiety, and she doesn't let me put her down for 2 seconds. Mike can't even console her, she just wants mama lately. So until I can actually put her down and have her in a good mood, pictures are on hold. She would much rather be doing this:



Here are a few others from last week. 

Nom nom Sophie
Loves her Jumparoo!

Ring slinging it with mama

3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed this morning! The phase where they only want mommy can be so hard at times. I miss watching Kenley grow and can't wait to see her next. Hope you're doing well and Mike is feeling better. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I know I pretty much say this after every post, but I can't believe how big she's getting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's free at last to move her arms!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...