So, we took the week off for solids since Kenley wasn't that into it (i.e. gagging and spitting out whatever I gave her). This week, I decided to reintroduce them to see if we had any better of luck.
I made some acorn squash to give her, and I think we can say that she liked it! She actually even ate about 3 oz (give or take the oz on her face!)
Such a 180 from last week! I actually couldn't stop her from grabbing the spoon from me and shoving the food in her mouth. Let hope she keeps this up and we can move onto more exciting culinary treats!



These pictures are hysterical and bring back so many fond memories of Mike and Leslie. She has more food on her face than in her mouth. Keep the blog coming, I love it! Are you in need of anything at this time?
ReplyDeletehey blogger...how about another post!!!
ReplyDelete