One of the things I have been looking forward to the most is taking Kenley to the beach for the first time. With mom and dad being big ocean people, we want to ingrain that love with Kenley young. We were also excited to try out our super cool Bumbleride stroller on new terrain. This was the first time we put Kenley in the stroller without the carseat, and she LOVED it! I think she's probably tired of looking at mommy and daddy all the time, and appreciates the view of the world alot more.
So, how did Kenley like the ocean? Well, let me show you!
So, as you can see, she didn't mind it too much. Granted, she probably has no idea what's going on, but we were glad that she didn't cry or seem frightened by the experience at all. Next time, baby's getting on a surfboard! haha
Another first was for Kenley down at the pool. Again, trying to turn our baby into a fish! :) She's pretty comfortable in the water so far, so we thought it was time to step it up a notch!
I think she only cried because I did it so fast. But as you can see, she stopped pretty quickly. We want her to be the most advanced in her swim class, once she starts in a couple months!
All in all, we had a great trip. It went entirely too fast, and we vowed to take a longer trip next time. The last of these pics are just random from the rest of our vacation (not edited, because it was taking way too long to do all these shots!)
aw these are so fun! what great pics! I love the ones with the writing on the sand! Very clever. And the video of you taking her underwater is soo funny! I can't believe how big she's getting!
aw these are so fun! what great pics! I love the ones with the writing on the sand! Very clever. And the video of you taking her underwater is soo funny! I can't believe how big she's getting!
ReplyDelete