So I know this blog has been dead the last 2 weeks, but just wanted to post real quick to let you know that my 4 month post is coming today! Last week was insane. Mike was out of town, basically all week, while at home I was with Kenley alone for the first time, and sick. Oh, and to top it off, we had some crazy storms, and Zoe is an anxiety-filled mess during storms. Check out what she did to our couch while I was at work and we had particularly LOUD storms.
This is how Kenley and I felt about that!
Yeah, so that's why I haven't had time to post. But here is a picture to tide you over until I can finish editing the rest of the pictures and write up about my baby being 4-months old!
haha love the grumpy face and the last picture is SO pretty! her eyes are SOO blue still! What age do they start to change, if they're going to change?
ReplyDeleteThat last picture is mesmerizing. Kenley is beautiful and just so PERFECT!
ReplyDelete