Just a quick few pics and bonus video to tide you over until the big 4 month post!
I can't believe this is my 100th post! I'm planning on turning this whole blog into a book, probably break it up between my pregnancy, and start a new one from Kenley's birth on.
congrats on your 100th post! I can't believe how BIG Kenley is getting! I can't believe when we see her next she'll be a whopping 6 months old! I can't wait! I miss my little niece!
Kenley loves that tongue. So alert and full of smiles. Kristin will you place an order for a book for me too. Just let me know how much it costs and I'll send in the $. Can't wait to see you guys! Lots of love!
congrats on your 100th post! I can't believe how BIG Kenley is getting! I can't believe when we see her next she'll be a whopping 6 months old! I can't wait! I miss my little niece!
ReplyDeletesooo cute .LOVE grama k
ReplyDeleteKenley loves that tongue. So alert and full of smiles. Kristin will you place an order for a book for me too. Just let me know how much it costs and I'll send in the $. Can't wait to see you guys! Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteBest little noises EVER!
ReplyDelete