Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 35 weeks!

How far along?: 35 weeks! 35/35= 35 weeks down, 35 days to go!!!
How big is baby: Holding steady at a honeydew, according to both the bump and babycenter.com.
Weight gain/loss: -4...Total down to 19 lbs. pre-preg. I think the weigh loss is more from not swelling as much this week. Last weigh in I was pretty swollen and probably retaining alot more fluid. Crazy to see weight loss though, although my appetite has been sparse lately.
Pregnancy symptoms: Still not very hungry, a few Braxton Hicks contractions, and just overall immovability!
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I've finally been able to bust out some sweaters thanks to the chillier weather.
Stretch Marks: Nope. Actually, with all my appts lately, people have been commenting on how tan my belly is. Not sure why, guess I'm holding my summer tan pretty well. So far, I've been blessed with nice belly skin. 
Sleep: Not bad at all, expect when I try and roll over...not as easy these days.
Best moment this week: Not alot, we've had a pretty rough week,  as a close family lost someone very special.
Movement: Less frantic movements, and more jolts. Docs said she is already head down, so I have been feeling her little feet pop out every now and then. 
Food cravings: Not much, not hungry that often. 
Food aversions: Nothing
Labor signs: Just random BH contractions. I get "checked" for the first time next week.
Belly button in or out: Still in, I think I can win this battle!
What I miss: Agility...just bending over to tie my shoes is a process. I'm trying to stick with slip-ons as much as possible.
What I am looking forward to: The weekend, and getting all of our errands done. We have so much to do before my folks come in town next week!
Milestones: Your baby's nearly here! Now that she's basically done with her development, your baby's main job right now is simply to continue plumping up. (Most weigh at least 5 pounds by now!) She's gaining weight all over now, especially in her shoulders and adorable little face. As a result, you may feel a tingling or numbness near your hips, triggered by her extra poundage pressing on your nerves down there. She's generally kicking less often now (there's only so much room for her to maneuver), but if you feel more of those wiggles in the upper part of your ribcage, that's a good thing: It means she's turned the right way (head-down) for delivery. About 97 percent of babies have adopted this position by 35 weeks.
 
No bump picture this week...ran out of time and wanted to get a post up, so you'll have to wait until next week! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know you have had a rough week. Glad you're doing well. Hugs to you and Mike and Baby Kenley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn rochelle beat me on commenting! hehe

    hope your feeling better and not too uncomfortable! i cant wait for little kenley to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...