Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Friday, December 17, 2010

Nursery Details: Sea-life Mobile

We received this really cute sea-life mobile from my parents just recently. I had found the seller on etsy, and thought these custom mobiles would be perfect for our custom nursery! :) You can find the shop HERE if you're interested in any of their cute hand-made gifts!







I knew I wanted to hang the mobile from the ceiling instead of the side of the crib, but I didn't want the line to be very visible. Mike went out, and after much searching, found the thinnest line of fishing line available. It looks like the mobile is floating in mid air above the crib.

I also love how on the back stitching of the eyes, the maker put a small piece of felt in the shape of a heart! Such a nice little detail to cover up the stitching.

2 comments:

  1. ahh soo cute! i love the mobile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea. Safety wise,
    that is such a smart idea. The mobile is soo cute. I have enjoyed your blog so much since you kids are so far away. It has been so much fun watching you decorate Kenley's room. I can't wait to see it in person.
    Have a wonderful holiday and give your folks a hug for us.
    Jaymi you're a little stinker. Hope you win for your photograph. Hugs to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...