Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let Me Take Ya Photo! Maternity Pics

A couple weeks ago, I had an old high school friend of mine take some maternity photos of Mike and I. Early in my pregnancy, I wasn't sure if I would want to do these types of photos, not knowing how I might carry my pregnancy weight. But as time went on, I really started to embrace my belly and wanted some nice photos to capture this first time journey that we are taking. We took these when I was going on 35 weeks, and although my belly wasn't as round as some mamas at this point, I love the way Angie was able to capture it (although at times I did have to really push out the bump!)


We took these down in the Botanical Gardens, and I was so glad that we were able to find some fall trees and leaves to capture the time of year. Most of you have seen these on Facebook, but here are a few of my favs.



I really wanted a pic of Kenley's little Converse with ours on either side. I think it's one of my favorite pics! Can't wait to take another just like this, except with little baby legs between us.


And lastly, just for fun...



Mike didn't want the one on the right on Facebook, but I figure it was free game for the blog. Plus, it was his idea! :)

2 comments:

  1. awww these pictures are so beautiful! love the belly bumps photo! haha. you took one like that with sean too at your party here, but his had you beat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you Jaymi? I really, really love these pictures. Enjoy your time with your folks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...