How far along?: 32 weeks! It feels like it's going so fast now!
How big is baby: Still a squash! And a jicama according to babycenter.com
Weight gain/loss: +0, still up 17.5 lbs. total, I actually haven't gained anything the past 2 weeks. I'm sure that will change after Thanksgiving!
Pregnancy symptoms: Lots of baby movements, and my hips have been feeling more sore, but nothing else out of the ordinary.
Maternity clothes: All the time
Stretch Marks: Still no...woohoo!
Sleep: Been really bad this week because I've been sick all week. Haven't been able to stop coughing long enough to get a full night sleep. Last night I tried Vick's Vapor Rub on my feet (I know, it sounds weird) and it really worked! I was finally able to get multiple hours of sleep without hacking my lungs out!
Best moment this week: Getting some gift card shopping done last weekend. We have been gathering the last remaining things we need for Kenley's arrival.
Movement: Still crazy rolling around and prodding. Lately I think she's kind of diagonal as I get a simultaneous thump to my hip and ribs.
Movement: Still crazy rolling around and prodding. Lately I think she's kind of diagonal as I get a simultaneous thump to my hip and ribs.
Food cravings: Nothing really, I've been living on soup since I've been sick.
Food aversions: Nothing
Labor signs: None that I know of
Belly button in or out: Still technically in! Just very very flat
What I miss: Sleeping through the night. I guess I won't see that again for a VERY long time!
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday...plus my birthday and putting up Christmas decorations. I love this time of year.
Milestones: Your baby has definite sleep-and-wake cycles, but she probably sleeps about 70 percent of the time. Ultrasounds reveal that sometime between 32 weeks and 36 weeks babies develop the ability to dream. They have definite periods of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep and non-REM sleep. Your baby also has periods of quiet alertness in which she listens to the exciting sounds beyond her dark room.
At almost 4 pounds, your baby is definitely big enough by now to survive outside the womb. Her lungs are maturing, and her heart rate is starting to slow down a bit. However, research shows that the fetal heart rate speeds up if the mother is stressed, so stay as relaxed as you can to help your baby stay peaceful.

I'm hoping with your medicine you will be back to yourself real soon. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderul, wonderful birthday.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you and Kenley are doing well.
Hugs to all three of you!
hope you feel better! vapor rub on your feet?? what made you even think to try that!!
ReplyDelete