Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nursery Progress: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Last weekend, Mike and I went out looking for a fun, modern mirror to hang above the dresser in Kenley's room. I definitely wanted something more funky to add some snap to the wall. We scoured Garden Ridge, where I found this mirror, but without any price tags on it. We ended up scoring this mirror for $30! We definitely think we got a deal on this since there was no bar code or anything on it. But when we bought it, it was a boring, and gaudy black and gold color. So, we planned to give it a facelift.

We settled on the bright fuschia that we have pops of throughout the room. After many coats, and a nice clear coat finish, this is what we ended up with.





 I have to say, I love the way it pops on the wall, and with our added changing pad, it's starting to look more and more like a nursery!

4 comments:

  1. so cute, i love it! you should've taken a pic of what the mirror looked like before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh the mirror is beautiful on the wall. I have to say you guys have done a fantastic job in the nursery. I wish I had your creative talent. Oh but I do when selecting dresses. Rest Kristin and hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Drive safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaymi, this is almost the same mirror that we bought, and it is even nicer than the one we actually bought (the before version I mean). Of course we also paid half the price of this one as well.

    http://www.lowes.com/pd_304390-13535-LMCLH22ES_0__?productId=3093977&Ntt=mirror&Ns=p_product_price|0&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNs%3Dp_product_price|0%26Ntt%3Dmirror%26page%3D5

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, SO much cuter in pink! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...