So the past few nights I've been having a hard time sleeping. So I started trying to build a small pillow fort around my body, to support my back and hips and belly. It's really amazing how much this little belly pulls on my back muscles and messes with my hips.
I've complained about this alot more recently and Mike did the best thing ever. He went out and bought me the Snoogle! Another pregnant friend of mine recommended this fancy body pillow that is SO much more than a body pillow! When I walked in the bedroom yesterday after work, there it was sitting waiting for me! Do I have the best husband or what?!
Look how amazing this thing is:
I didn't think I would succumb to a pregnancy pillow but honestly, it is the best thing ever. I slept so well last night, using both the top and middle positions. Mike even tested it out and agreed that it is amazingly comfortable. Too bad he won't be able to steal this thing away from me! :)

oh yeah...I am going home to snoogle in a couple of hours!!! So what you think about that!
ReplyDeleteAWWW I love your new blog layout/design!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I figured I would personalize it a bit more. I learned how to make a header and then changed the rest of it as well. I like a change! :)
ReplyDeleteWe raised our son well. Good job Mike for being so thoughtful to your wonderful wife. She deserves the very best and she got it!
ReplyDelete