Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 22 Weeks!

How far along?: 22 weeks...time is flying
How big is baby: The size of a papaya! (well the length actually)
Weight gain/loss: +9 (from pre-pregnancy weight) up another lb. this week. I can definitely tell it's going all to my belly right now.
Pregnancy symptoms: Baby bump is growing! Heartburn, baby movement, nasal congestion, and feeling like I have to constantly pee. Yup, I'm definitely feeling pregnant now!

Maternity clothes: Yes! I scored alot of duds from eBay for super cheap, which is great since I won't wear these clothes for very long. Maternity pants are a lifesaver and SOOO comfortable!
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. One night I woke up twice with numb arms. No more leg cramps though, so that's good.
Best moment this week: My BF Mary gave us a ton of hand-me-downs to use for Kenley. Seriously, that child will have about 5 outfits a day to wear.
Movement: Yes. She jabs me alot. But she always gets shy when Mike comes over to see or feel.
Food cravings: Nothing particular
Food aversions: Not much.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, although it's looking a bit shallower
What I miss: The scale staying put. It's weird to see the number constantly go up, even when I'm eating the same.
What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery. Going to try and do something every weekend from here on out. 

Milestones: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

4 comments:

  1. we need an updated baby bump picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I'll have Mike take one tonight. He leaves before me in the morning, so it's hard to do a self portrait of the bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a beautiful pregnant woman my love! Your bump is super hot! Now I completely understand why I am so sexy with my gut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comment Mike. I can see Kristin's pregnancy hasn't affected your sense of humor. I tried to comment on your beautiful picture Kristin but something won't go through on my computer. The baby gifts from everyone are adorable. Much more to come. Take care and feel good. Love to all three of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...