Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Goods!

So ever since we found out we are having a baby girl, friends and family have been giving such cute things! Here is just some of the stuff that we've gotten in the few weeks...

My mom sent us these really cute Texas Longhorn hats. The little beanie is so tiny, it will be perfect for her when she arrives. And the sweet bucket hat should fit right around summer time, and I'm sure she'll be getting some wear out of it on our trips to South Carolina!



Mary got Kenley these sweet little sleepers and outfits. I love the cute little owls, and the bottom of the feet say "I'm the cutest!"


The Madonna onesie is from Mary as well (knowing full well that mama LOVES Madonna, and this must be passed down to all offspring!) Mike's mom sent us the Harvard onesie from their travels to the Boston area. If Kenley wants to go to Harvard, I'm thinking a scholarship is in order!



Also from Rochelle, because she is a crazy shopping grandma-to-be, is this adorable Curious George doll and soft fabric books for baby. So sweet. 



And lastly, brought to you by popular demand, my 22 week baby bump. I think I can definitely say that I've POPPED! There is no hiding this belly now, only embracing. I guess since Kenley is already over a pound by now, she's allowed to take up more real estate in my belly. I can't imagine how big I'm going to get with 18 weeks to go!

This blog should be getting alot more active in the coming weeks. We have lots of nursery stuff that we are planning on tackling. I've also ordered our crib and stroller, so I'm very excited to get those in and start "nesting".



3 comments:

  1. Such a great picture! It looks like it must have been taken by someone with fantastic photography skills and a very creative eye.

    All in all...you're a hot pregnant wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin you look beautiful. Love all the adorable outfits and Curious George. He was Leslie's favorite. Looked for Mike's happy star but haven't been successful just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...