Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 21 Weeks!

How far along?: 21 weeks!
How big is baby: The size of a banana! (well the length actually) That's just crazy.
Weight gain/loss: +8 (from pre-pregnancy weight) up 1 lb. this week, so that 1 lb a week really is happening
Pregnancy symptoms: Baby movements, expanding belly, increased hunger this week, heartburn 

Maternity clothes: Yes, I'm not turning back now. Trying to stock up from ebay for cheap since I won't be wearing them long.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleeping ok, trying not to wake up on my back, which is supposed to be not so good. So I surround myself with pillows.
Best moment this week: Shopping finally! Now that we know we are having a girl, we've gotten so many cute outfits, check it out: 

My favorite little dress!



Movement: Yes. She's kicking all the time now. I can even see it through my stomach sometimes, but she always stops when Mike comes over to feel or see. Once she's stronger I'm sure he'll feel them
Food cravings: Nothing particular
Food aversions: Not much.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, but it might seem like it's getting more shallow. Hard to tell.
What I miss: Hard to think of anything
What I am looking forward to: Getting baby's closet put together. We have to start organizing all her cute clothes. 

Milestones: Congratulations! You're officially halfway through your pregnancy! Your baby is halfway to her birth size too, measuring an amazing 9 or 10 inches long and growing fast. It seems like she hardly ever sleeps now that she's big enough to be felt, though in reality a baby kicks only several times per hour, then sleeps for a period of time, awakens, and kicks some more. Because she still has room to move in your uterus, you'll feel the kicks in random places. At this point, it's tough to tell a foot from a fist.



4 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! The elephant dress is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little chiquita Kenley...so cute watching her and her mommy play tummy taps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black polka dot one with striped arms!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nursery and outfits!!!' very impressed withthe moldings and your DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...