How big is baby: The size of an onion
Weight gain/loss: +5 (from pre-pregnancy weight)
Pregnancy symptoms: Nothing really. I was saying this week that I feel like I could be on that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", cause it's really been that easy.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, probably can wait until it's cooler and I want to start wearing pants.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Sleep: Been sleeping well. No complaints here
Best moment this week: Installing our closet organizer, which in turn is freeing up the baby's closet. First project done in preparation!
Movement: Not sure, I've felt lots of feelings, just not sure if they are baby or not. Will probably know after the fact when I'm for sure it was baby.
Food cravings: Nothing big time this week. I've been able to tone down the cravings.
Food aversions: Still not much, just not interested in the sweet stuff.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, and hopefully it will stay that way
What I miss: My appetite, or the steadiness that was my appetite. Lately I've just been insatiable. It's actually hard for me to find things to eat in order to not STARVE!
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby move! I think I'll really start feeling pregnant once this happens.
Milestones: Your baby is growing stronger by the day. You can feel that for yourself as those first timid flutters become more pronounced pokes from her busy little feet and hands. She can touch her own face, and she may be looking for her thumb to suck. Your baby is now about 5 inches long -- that's not quite as long as a ballpoint pen -- and her body systems are in good working order. Her circulatory system and urinary tract are functioning, and she is inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid as she learns to breathe
![]() |
| My 17 Week bump! I definitely am bigger than I even thought! But I guess a 5 in. baby has to have somewhere to go! |


you look like what I look like after meal sessions with mike, from when we lived together! LOL
ReplyDeletehahaha! Yeah, you should see the bump pic I took of myself after we shot that one!
ReplyDeleteHi Mommy,
ReplyDeleteYou definitely look pregnant and beautiful! Glad you're feeling well. Can't wait to go shopping with you and Mike. I'm still laughing at Traci and Mike's comments. Did Mike share the story with you about my cake dream or nightmare? It was scary. Stay healthy and can't wait to see both of you. Love, Mommy #2