How big is baby: The size of a orange! Yum, that sounds good.
Weight gain/loss: +4 (from pre-pregnancy weight)
Pregnancy symptoms: Still nothing much. I had a wave of nausea one day this week, but I think it was because I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. Also, I've noticed I'm a bit stuffier, which is a symptom I guess.
Maternity clothes: Not much longer now. I wore my baggier pants this week, and they now fit me perfectly.
Stretch Marks: None, my mom got me this great belly oil stuff that I'm already starting to use, just in case.
Sleep: Still sleeping well. Going to enjoy this while I can!
Best moment this week: Mike bought our little one their first Texas Rangers onesie.
Movement: I'm trying to pay more attention to what I'm feeling, because they say you start feeling these movements between 15-18 weeks.
Food cravings: French dip sandwiches with LOTS of horseradish!
Food aversions: Still not too interested in sweets
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, and hopefully it will stay that way
What I miss: Not missing too much this week, besides all the other stuff I've mentioned.
What I am looking forward to: My next doctors appt next Tuesday. Just another chance to know everything is going well.
Milestones: Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam.
Bonus video of Baby Wollman's heartbeat on the Doppler!

Wow Kristin I'm so glad that you are doing so well. Only 4 pounds that's amazing. I like your furniture choices. Just let us know when you are ready. It was super exciting listening to the baby's heartbeat. We are soo...sooo excited! Whatever help you need, all you have to do is ask and I will be on a plane. Love you guys!
ReplyDelete