Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 14 Weeks!

How far along?: 14w3d
How big is baby: The size of a lemon!
Weight gain/loss: +4 (from pre-pregnancy weight)
Pregnancy symptoms: It changes all the time. Sometimes I'm crazy hungry, sometimes not so much. I'm noy as tired as I was, and I'm not really having many symptoms at all. I guess this is why people love the 2nd tri!

Maternity clothes: Not yet, just still wearing dresses. Although I did get a 2nd pair of maternity jeans for when it gets cooler and I get bigger.
Stretch Marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping alot better and rarely waking in the middle of the night anymore. I've been trying to sleep on my left side, because it's supposed to be better for the baby. Yet somehow I always wake up on my back.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my mom and Sheridan. Also, was able to play a few rounds of golf was fun.
Movement: None yet, but I can't wait to feel the flutters!
Food cravings: Still salty stuff. I had some really yummy fried chicken in SC.
Food aversions: Still not too interested in sweets
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, and hopefully it will stay that way
What I miss: Ahi tuna sushi...and a nice cold beer!
What I am looking forward to: looking forward to gearing up for baby. We haven't bought a single thing yet, but excited to start getting things ready. 

Milestones: This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb! Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. His kidneys are producing urine, which he releases into the amniotic fluid around him — a process he'll keep up until birth. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb.
14 week bump
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...