Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 13 weeks!

How far along?: 13 weeks! Hello 2nd trimester!
How big is baby: The size of a peach!
Weight gain/loss: +3 (from pre-pregnancy weight) but I haven't stepped on the scale lately
Pregnancy symptoms: Appetite is still kicking, tiredness is letting up, but I've started to have a bit of the pregnancy brain
Maternity clothes: I think it might be close to time. Pants are barely buttoning, and I definitely think my belly has popped a bit. It's not looking as small in the morning. 
Stretch Marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping well despite the couple of trips to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: Finally coming out at work. Now I don't have to keep my secret from all the great ladies I work with.
Movement: None yet, probably a few more weeks before this. And I can't wait!
Food cravings: Nothing really. Maybe just chicken wings this past week.
Food aversions: Still do not like sweets. 
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: In!
What I miss: Not much right now...everything is going pretty well.
What I am looking forward to: Enjoying our stay in South Carolina, where I am now!
Milestones: Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
                                                                                                                Bonus 13 week bump pic!

5 comments:

  1. Great news Kristin. Glad you and Mike are having a chance to relax with your family. You're so lucky to do not have a desire to eat sweets. You'll be happy afterwards without the weight gain. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy. Glad you're feeling good! Love, Rochelle (hiMike)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you're starting to show! thats so exciting! I cant wait to see you guys in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeee! tiny baby bump! so cute!

    did you see that the milestone thing said that the baby is the size of a shrimp? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeekkkkk!!! You are sooooo cute! Love the tiny baby bump! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin,
    I was so busy looking at the peach, I didn't notice you standing in the picture. You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...