How far along?: 11 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a lime!
Weight gain/loss: +3 total
Pregnancy symptoms: Still feeling good. Really tired most days, and sometimes I'm really hungry and other days not so much. The heartburn has kicked in a little bit as well. Also, I now have an iron stomach, thanks to my slowed down digestive track. I've been able to eat anything without getting a stomach ache. Crazy stuff.
Maternity clothes: Getting closer, my pants were a little more snug this week. Might be time to get myself a Bella band.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Sleep great thru the night. And I've been taking lots of naps!
Best moment this week: Celebrating our 2nd year wedding anniversary! We ate a very guilt-free fabulous dinner at Eddie V's. I'm sure the baby loved the crab stuffed filet as much as I did!Movement: None, but hopefully I'll start to feel this soon! Maybe a couple more weeks.
Food cravings: Nothing, I wish I craved certain things, but it's hard for me to think too hard about food or I lose interest quickly.
Food aversions: Nothing really
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in thank you!
What I miss: The margaritas at Joe T's! Went there on Sat. and had to sit this round out. Although Mike did try his first there, and realized what he was missing!
What I am looking forward to: My next doctors appt! Hopefully everything is still cookin!
Milestones: Your baby (now about two inches long) has been pretty busy this week, growing hair follicles, fingernails, and ovaries (if she's a girl). She has distinct human characteristics by now, with hands and feet in front of her body, with ears nearly in their final shape, open nasal passages on the tip of her tiny nose, a tongue and palate in the mouth, and visible nipples. What else makes her look human? Those hands and feet have individual fingers and toes (meaning good-bye to those froglike webbed hands and feet). Hooray!

Hi Mommy,
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good appointment. Did you get to hear the heartbeat again? How often do you have an ultrasound? Two more weeks and then you can relax with your family. Thinking of you and we are here if you need anything. Hi Zoe and Dylan. Hugs and kisses to everyone!
Hey Rochelle,
ReplyDeleteI didn't have another appointment yet, these are just my own weekly check ins. My next appt is next Tuesday, so I will definitely have an update after that.
So I'm a little slow. At least I got the comment in the right section. One thing at a time. I'll check next Tuesday. Take care Kristin.
ReplyDeleteHey KG-
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I guess I will be the last wedding you rap Lauren Hill too! I can't wait to read more updates as your pregnancy goes on!
Xoxo,
Megs
Megan, who says moms can't rap??? Somebody just has to get married!
ReplyDeleteoh you will be rapping at my wedding, even if you gotta carry that baby the whole time! :)
ReplyDelete