How far along?: 10 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a prune!
Weight gain/loss: +3 total, not too bad considering my eating
Pregnancy symptoms: Feeling pretty good, but my hunger has kicked up a notch. Last night about an hour after eating dinner, I had that starving feeling again!
Maternity clothes: Nope, and my jeans still fit too!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Getting better, less bathroom breaks at night.
Best moment this week: Telling my sisters the news, and hitting the double digits!Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing specific yet
Food aversions: Nothing really
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in thank you!
What I miss: My energy
What I am looking forward to: Our 2nd anniversary dinner at Eddie V's!
Milestones: Your baby (now the size of a prune) has small indentations on his legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and his tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. His stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it's a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!).

So my prune comment should of went here! I got it.
ReplyDelete