How far along?: 9 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a green olive!
Weight gain/loss: -2, total of only +2, I guess the bloat is subsiding
Pregnancy symptoms: Still tired, and my appetite has definitely increased. I must eat at least every 4 hours.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, just wearing alot of dresses
Stretch Marks: No, hopefully I can avoid this
Sleep: Still getting up 2-3 times a night. So annoying!
Best moment this week: Going down to Jami's river house for a little fun and R&R. Movement: None
Food cravings: Nothing specific yet
Food aversions: Still sweets
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in thank you!
What I miss: Having a beer on the patio on a hot night.
What I am looking forward to: Telling my sisters this weekend!
Milestones: Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment