Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Mama

I know I've been MIA on this blog lately...and I have SO many photos to share! But a slow computer coupled with a ton of photos is hampering my progress. But no worries...I'm working on the computer part.

To hold you over, here's a cute little video that I shot of Kenley. You may notice a big difference in video quality. That's because I shot this with my fancy new toy, the Canon 7D! It takes such beautiful pictures and HD video...I can't wait to post all my new shots with it. Until then, enjoy this cutie!

4 comments:

  1. Go Kenley...one good mama. I miss you so much. BE good for mommy and daddy. Keep those high fives coming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! i love her little grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie :) What a nice new toy girlie!!! Camera envy over here for sure! Glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next we will work on MIMI !! LOVE and Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...