In the meantime though, Kenley has been just getting smarter and more talkative and is turning into quite the jokester. I will be getting up a monthly post soon, need to take some new pictures first though. But here is what has been going on lately.
A couple weeks ago, Kenley and I got the nasty stomach virus that was going around. Totally not fun, thank goodness it only lasted 24 hours. You can see how thrilled Kenley was about it below.
Happier days
Kenley dressing up for Valentine's Day!
Her new class even had a Valentine's Party. It was wild as you can see. Puffs, bananas, and yogurt melts, Oh my! It looked like they were playing a mini poker game!
Kenley in her big girl chair!
We've been having a really warm winter here, which I don't mind, because it's nice to get outside with Kenley!
This video is kinda long, but really cute!
WOW girl!!!!!! I was wondering when you were going to start taking pictures as a business! You take amazing pictures so I'm very happy for you!!! Great job, I love it :)
ReplyDeletewow she's doing so good walking with that wagon! I think any day now she's gonna be running around like that without leaning on anything!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute. Loved Kenley's valentine outfit with those adorable shoes. Is Kenley the only girl in her class? Looking forward to you coming out next week. xoxo
ReplyDelete