Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 months!

Again, late with the monthly posts, but this month has been particularly busy. I guess it's always busy with a little baby and two working parents, but the months sure do fly by really quickly.

Lovin the outdoors!

Yum Yum Sophie!

Who's awesome? THIS GIRL!

Kenley is now 5 months old, and she is turning into such a fun baby! I think this is the primetime of babyhood, she is getting such a cute personality, and is very interactive. We pretty much have her tendencies down, and can predict her behavior alot better. She's sleeping better at night, finally spacing out her feedings, and only gets fussy when tired or something is really wrong. Here are some other fun facts about Kenley at 5 months!

  • She sleeps in her crib! And mostly through the night. She goes to bed around 10pm and sleeps anywhere from 4:30am - 6:00am. Now we just need to start moving her bedtime a bit earlier. 
  • She laughs and smiles all the time. Mike can get her into a giggle fit.
  • She recognizes us! Now when I pick her up from daycare, she turns when I call her and her face completely lights up in a smile. I love that she finally is excited to see me!
  • She loves her playmat, and her favorite toy is a small circle that crinkles like paper. 
  • She can roll over! Witness below!


  • She's discovered her feet. 
  • She LOVES dogs. She's really paying attention to them now, and is always reaching out to pet them. And Dylan and Zoe love her and give her kisses all the time. 
  • No teeth yet, but she is a drool monster, and constantly has things in her mouth. 
  • Her hair is starting to grow back and it's light blond. 
  • Her eyes are STILL blue! haha...but sometimes they have a bit of green towards the center. 
I cannot believe that she is almost 6 months old. To think we are almost half way through her first year of life blows my mind. It's like the say, "the days are long but the years are short." I truly understand that now.

3 comments:

  1. awww such a cute post! I can't believe how big she's getting! I'm so glad we got to see her at this stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love the picture of her in her stroller! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to my post?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...