Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Monday, March 21, 2011

What We Did This Weekend!

This is how the Wollmans spent part of their weekend! This mama can multitask!


I didn't catch anything, but Mike caught a small fish. It was fun to get on the water and relax. I think Kenley enjoyed it too, because not only was she a good napper out there, she ended up sleeping 8 straight hours that night. Talk about refreshing!

And this funny little video from last night.

3 comments:

  1. haha LOVE the pic, beer in one hand baby in the other! haha. that video is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think there was a correlation between the beer and Kenley sleeping all night? The video picture of where Kenley was about to cry..I justed wanted to pick her up. So cute! It looks like you were able to relax a bit this weekend. So glad for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...