Ok, so I know I'm late with this post again, but I have a valid excuse this time as I had misplaced my SD card all week, and finally found it yesterday. So here we are at 11 weeks. Almost at that 3 month mark, how crazy is that? I've heard time and time again that the 3 month mark is like a switch and things get easier. I feel like we are definitely getting there.
Kenley is pretty much sleeping 6+ hours consistently. Our nightly routine starts around 9:30-10pm and involves changing her diaper, swaddling her, then I feed her in bed with the lights turned down and white noise playing by her head. This usually gets her down in about 30-45 mins. So we've gotten alot better in the department.
Also, I finally found a bottle that she will take without much detesting. We settled on Born Free bottles and keeping with our greener parenting, they are special recycleable bottles. So hopefully with all these improvements she won't be the fussy child at daycare.
Yesterday, Aunt Whitney cam into town from Connecticut! My dad and Denise came over to Fort Worth to spend some more time with us. Last time we visited, Kenley was very fussy and going through her 6 week growth spurt. She was a lot better behaved this time.
Whitney had the magic touch and Kenley fell right asleep in her arms. I'm thinking Kenley likes the stretched out on her belly position. It was so great to see Aunt Whitney, and can't wait until she comes back, when Kenley's cousin Jack is born!
Below is my dad, Grandpa Tom, with Kenley. In all the times we've gotten together, I had yet to take a picture, so I made sure to catch a few this time. Kenley is so lucky to be the first grandchild on both of our sides, so she is eating up all the attention!



wow she is getting sooo big!! haha, she looks a little scared of your dad!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. Kenley looks so curious as she checks out Grandpa Tom. I want to hold her so bad everytime I see pictures. She is a little girl already. Where did the baby stage go so fast. Enjoy your company and have a great time at Lacey's shower.
ReplyDelete