Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

A J.Crew Visit

A little late posting this week, as Kenley has not wanted to be put down much at all, so I haven't had a chance to even get on the computer. This past weekend was Mike's birthday and we had a very special surprise for him. For months now, our J.Crew friends had planned to come visit for Mike's birthday. In the end, only Jaymi and Tracy were able to come, but it was a great surprise that Mike had no idea was happening. Check it out:

It was so great to have good friends come visit us. They were so excited to meet Baby Kenley. We had a great weekend with the both of them. While here, Jaymi wanted to practice her photography a bit more, and offered to take family pictures of Mike and I with Kenley. I was so grateful, because rarely do we both get to be in pictures with her. I need to get better at taking pictures WITH her, not just of her. The pictures turned out awesome! Jaymi is really getting good, and if you would like to see more of her photography, check it out HERE. Below you can see more than a few of my favs from the day.







Kenley's weekly pictures will be posted tomorrow, as long as she lets me put her down long enough to snap some shots!

3 comments:

  1. thats so funny, i JUST posted these on my blog too!

    It was SO nice meeting my little niece Kenley! Can't wait to see you guys again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I really miss Kenley and you guys. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i actually just saw the video! it didnt show up when i checked your blog on my reader at work! its soo funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...