Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How Far Does the Apple Fall?

So many people have been commenting that Kenley either looks like Mike (most people think this) or like me (a select few see it). I personally think she looks like a blend of the both of us. Overall, I think she resembles me, but she definitely has Mike brows, chin, and side smirk! And proof in the picture below that we both gave her that double chin! :)
















So with the photographic evidence, who do you think she looks like?

6 comments:

  1. That is amazing!! I still think she looks a little more like you, but you can't deny the Mike resemblance with that pic :) She really is the perfect mix of both of you! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she definitely looks like a good blend of both of you, but in person I have to say, when she was calm she looked more like you, and when she was all stressed out she looked more like Mike! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect mix of you both although I see more Mike (in these pictures anyway). Miss Kenley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenley is a great mix of the both of you. She resembles Kristin so much but with blue eyes. Her expressions really remind me of Mike. She's just PERFECT! Love, love, love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I think she is looking more like you, K. She is a good blend of you both, thats for sure. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom thinks like you . In that picture you were about the same age as Baby K. .I think the girls will look like their Mom and boys will look like Dad. Can't wait to hold her and take her for her first swimming experience! As you always say about things... She is her own person!! <3

    MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...