Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Week:Four

Four weeks old. On the one hand, it feels so much longer than 4 weeks, but it also feels like it's flown by. Especially when I look at pictures of Kenley when we brought her home from the hospital. She has definitely gotten bigger (Mike and I guestimate a bit over 8 lbs.) plus her newborn onesies are starting to actually fit her instead of being baggy. Her face seems to change daily. Her eyes a little more responsive. She loves staring at the ceiling fan and the pictures above our couch. I think this is because these things are dark on a light background. I've read that babies see black and white better than colors, so that would make sense.

We had a crazy ice/snow storm early Tuesday morning. We've been iced in the house ever since. Mike's campus has closed down since Tuesday, which has been nice for me to have him home all week. Today, we ran out to brave the cold very quickly to get Kenley's first picture in the snow. This is actually the second time it has snowed in her life. It snowed when she was a few days old, although that never stuck to the ground. Obviously, you can see how happy she was about it in the 2nd picture!

The rest of the pictures are just Kenley being so cute in her little cheetah-bear suit. Perfect for the frigid cold we had today!

 
 
And another family photo! I really want to make a point to get alot of shots of all 3 of us along the way. So many times it ends up one parent being photographed with the kid, or just by themselves. I want alot of pics of all of us, so I'm going to make an effort to keep up with that.


3 comments:

  1. aw these are great pictures! i love the first one on the left of you and kenley in the snow! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we can assume that Kenley doesn't like being cold outside in the snow. The pictures are so cute. Kenley gets cuter and cuter each day. I wish I could hold her right now. It's so hard being so far from her. I hate it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! SO cute already! She's already so big!!!!! Can't wait to meet her in person:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...