A little late, but Kenley is now one week old. She has changed so much in the short time that we have had her. She no longer is squished and swollen, and is starting to look a bit like mama! She's been a pretty good baby, only waking a couple times in the night to eat and be changed. Honestly, we can't complain, as I'm sure people have dealt with worse. We love getting to know our daughter and find out her little quirks and signals. Never thought I could be so attached to something so quickly, but I just cannot put her down or stop looking at her. She's truly our little angel.
awww look at her little faces! she has soo many expressions!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way about 30 years ago and now I got to do it all over again. <3 Mom
ReplyDeleteI am just in love with her! Thanks again for letting us snuggle for 4 hours this weekend ;)
ReplyDelete