Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Weekly Check-in: 33 weeks!

How far along?: 33 weeks!
How big is baby: Finally moved up to a honeydew! And a pineapple according to babycenter.com
Weight gain/loss: +1.5, up 19 lbs. total, although I haven't been able to eat much lately, it does seem like Kenley is definitely growing faster.
Pregnancy symptoms: Loss of appetite, mega heartburn is back, and just noticed today....swollen ankles!
Maternity clothes: All the time
Stretch Marks: Still no...woohoo!
Sleep: The past 2 nights I've actually slept through the night without waking once! Truly amazing.
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving and decorating for Christmas. I love the holidays. 
Movement: She's gotten alot stronger, and seems to be stretching out alot. It seems like she's always moving around, although I can't tell what position she's in yet. 
Food cravings: Not much, and I've actually hit the stage of not being able to eat much. Usually if I have a big lunch, I'm not hungry at all for dinner. Can't wait until I feel like I can eat more.
Food aversions: Nothing
Labor signs: Maybe a few Braxton Hicks, it's hard to tell what they should feel like.
Belly button in or out: Still in!  Let's hope it can make it the next 6 weeks.
What I miss: Eating! haha. 
What I am looking forward to: Our first baby class this weekend and also taking some maternity pics this weekend.
Milestones:  During these final weeks of pregnancy, your baby enters his "finishing period." This is exactly what it sounds like: Your baby's organs, skeleton, and body are well formed, but he needs a little more time to finish getting ready to take on the world. By now he weighs a good 4-1/2 pounds and measures more than 17 inches long, pushing the height of your uterus nearly to your rib cage. His toenails have completely grown in, as has any hair on his head.



2 comments:

  1. wow a pineapple! thats crazy! the 2nd pic isnt showing up for some reason so i'll have to check back when I get home to see it! (my internet at work just randomly doesnt show pictures sometimes, i dont know why!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well. The house looks really festive. I wish we were all spending Christmas together. It's not fun when the family is apart. Hopefully next year we will all be together including your mom and Sheridan. I'm sure it will be a little noiser. Tell Mike not to get to high on that latter. Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...