We had a VERY busy weekend this week. We managed to interview a pediatrician, take a baby CPR class, take maternity photos, buy our Christmas tree and decorate it, and put up our curtain rods in the nursery all in one short weekend! I will blog the maternity shoot and curtains when those projects are complete, but for now, I'll show off our beautiful tree!
Mike picked out the most perfect tree on the lot! When we got it home, we started decorating it right away. We went to town with lights and had to buy all new ornaments since we didn't really have any. We went with a red and silver theme. I just love where we put the tree in the house as well, because you can see it from every room.

very pretty! i got my x-mas tree this weekend too! of course mine is only about 3 feet tall (apartment sized)! I'm still taking pics of mine!
ReplyDeleteThe tree looks beautiful. What room is it in? I'm looking forward to seeing your curtains. Jaymi you receive a star for beating me to the comments the last three weeks. Rest Kristin and love to you and Mike!
ReplyDeletethanks Rochelle! it takes some slowww work days to stay this committed! :)
ReplyDeleteWe put the tree in our back room. We still need to put the tree skirt on, but I love the smell of a real tree! So festive!
ReplyDelete