How far along?: 29 weeks
How big is baby: I've moved on up to a butternut squash! Yummy...I love butternut squash soup!
Weight gain/loss: 0 this week...woohoo, keeping steady at +16 lbs. Hopefully it can slow for a while. Gaining 1 lb. a week is not fun for my body.
Pregnancy symptoms: Really bad heartburn most nights, and feeling overly full after eating. I guess since my stomach is completely squished up in my body, food doesn't have very far to go.
Maternity clothes: Yes, and my demi panel pants are starting to roll underneath my belly! Might be time to go full panel!
Stretch Marks: None yet, but I definitely feel stretched.
Sleep: Pretty good, although whenever I sleep on my left side I feel a constant pain in my ribs. I think Kenley prefers I lay on my right side.
Best moment this week: Our 3D ultrasound! It was so crazy to be able to see our baby fully formed and trying to decide who she looks like. A nice sneak peek, but we'll have to wait until she pops out to know for sure. But she sure is cute!
Food cravings: Nada really
Food aversions: Nothing
Labor signs: None really. I don't think I'll know what these are until it's time
Belly button in or out: Belly button is looking crazy now! It's not popped out, but it's definitely almost flat, and it just looks strange around it.
What I miss: Ahi tuna. I've been able to still eat sushi, but I have to stick with the cooked stuff and crab. I really miss that nice raw ahi!
What I am looking forward to: Our LB friend Meg BOB is coming into town today for a quick visit on her way to Houston. We are so excited to have a little piece of LB in FW. And of course, we can't wait to see everyone next weekend!
Your baby's hearing is so well developed by now that she will startle at loud noises. Soon she'll start turning her head to listen to sounds outside your body. By now your baby weighs well over 2-1/2 pounds and most likely measures about 15 inches long. She's beginning to store enough fat beneath her lovely pink skin that she may already have those baby dimples on her elbows and knees. As she runs out of room, your baby may bow her head down toward her knees, curling as she did when she was very tiny. She's long enough now that you'll notice her kicks more. Forget those little fluttery motions. This feels more like someone is elbowing you for space on the subway! Play "guess that body part" with your partner as you try to distinguish a knee from a heel.
Fun bonus...Which one of us do YOU think Kenley will look more like?


I think she'll look more like Kristin...can kind of see her in the profile :)
ReplyDeleteI say either way Kenley will be beautiful. Oh my gosh all three of you are adorable. Love the frills on your dress Kristin.
ReplyDelete