So today we were given a very special gift from my parents. We were able to schedule a 3D ultrasound! At first, Mike and I weren't sure if we wanted to do a 3D version, but knowing that we won't have another ultrasound the rest of this pregnancy, and last seeing her at 19 weeks, made us a little antsy to get a sneak peek of our baby girl. Plus, they say the best time to do these 3D ultrasounds are between 27-30 weeks, so being that I'm almost 29 weeks, this was perfect timing.
| Smiling! Check out those chubby cheeks! |
The experience was very cool. We were able to see exactly how see is positioned in my belly (sideways, across my abdomen). I always feel her thumping me on my left side, above my hip, and now I know she's either head butting me or fist pumping!
Pretty much from the beginning, she was moving like crazy. We immediately thought that she has Mike's nose, although at some angles, it looks kinda like mine. Hard to say, but it definitely became the joke of the day! hehe...I guess we'll have to wait until she makes her appearance to know for sure.
| Devising her next evil plan! :) |
The whole session lasted about 30 minutes, and we were given pictures on a CD as well as a full DVD of the experience. Overall, I'm really glad that we decided to go ahead and do this. It was such an amazing experience to be able to see her as a fully formed baby, and see her moving all about inside. Thanks to my folks for allowing us to do this.
And lastly, here is a short video clip from the session. This is what they call 4D technology!
I have never experienced such a joyous feeling looking at these pictures. Kenley definitely looked like she was praying when she had her hands together. It's amazing where we(not me) have come with technology. What a wonderful gift from Karen and Sheridan!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she's playing with the umbilical cord!!xoxo MOM
ReplyDeleteoh how cool!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteJust love her! What an amazing gift!
ReplyDelete