How far along?: 26 weeks! 98 days to go...WOW, double digits! Or as I told Mike last night, 14 more weekends!
How big is baby: One site still says eggplant, and another says a cucumber, so we'll go with something new!
Weight gain/loss: Another +2 up, bringing me to +14 lbs. from pre-pregnancy. And I can tell there is a bit of a growth spurt lately because I've been hungrier than normal.
Pregnancy symptoms: Big ol bump, the bottom part of my belly button is flattening out! Really bad heartburn (I don't help my case by craving spicy food), harder to move around or bend over, and feeling really achy after a few hours on my feet...oh no, it's just now starting!
Maternity clothes: Yes, there is no other option
Stretch Marks: None yet...and hoping it stays that way
Sleep: Not as great. I had a night this past week where I literally got up to pee about 8 times! That has never happened, but it's definitely increased from about once a night to 2-3 times in the night.
Best moment this week: Having a easy going weekend. We actually got a project done and were able to relax. A good balance as we're heading into the homestretch!
Movement: Lots of movements. She moves around alot in the morning and at night, hopefully this is not a sign of what's to come once she's born.
Food cravings: Not much...I've been pretty easy food-wise
Food aversions: Nothing
Labor signs: Just a few Braxton Hicks every now and then.
Belly button in or out: Still in, but getting flatter and shallower
What I miss: Being agile. It's getting harder and harder to just bend over, the belly is starting to limit my movements.
What I am looking forward to: Getting some artwork in the nursery. We should be getting some stuff I ordered this week, and Tracy is helping me with a main focal picture.
You loved feeling those delightful first kicks. Now, however, you're more likely to say "ouch" as your baby's length passes the 14-inch mark and his weight climbs to nearly 2 pounds. In fact his movements are so strong that your partner should be able to feel them easily. Your partner might even hear your baby's heartbeat if he puts his head on your belly. Your baby is probably still in the breech position (head up) at this point because your pear-shape uterus offers him more legroom that way.![]() |
| Pictures courtesy of Mike! |


Great news mommy. Take it easy and enjoy your week-ends with Mike while you can. Hugs to Dylan and my Zoe too!
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute.
ReplyDelete