How far along?: 23 weeks
How big is baby: Still the size of a papaya. This is when the fruit size rarely changes. I think I get to be a papaya for a few weeks.
Weight gain/loss: +11 (from pre-pregnancy weight) up another 2 pounds from last week. Definitely having a growth spurt, but I'm still on track for the number weeks I am.
Pregnancy symptoms: expanding baby bump, heartburn, baby movements, nothing too bad
Maternity clothes: Yes! All the time, and best thing ever
Stretch Marks: Nope, trying to stay very moisturized since the belly is growing. Although, I do think one of my tattoos is getting a bit stretched, but not too funky yet.
Sleep: Great sleep lately.
Best moment this week: Starting work on the nursery. We moved out the bed, and started painting the trim.
Movement: Yes, she moves around all the time now. And Mike finally saw a little kick on my belly and felt a small thump just after.
Food cravings: boneless buffalo wings again. Anything spicy really
Food aversions: Not much.
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out: Still in, but getting more shallow by the day
What I miss: Beer. Central Market is about to have their Brewtopia. I'm not ashamed to say I miss beer! :)
What I am looking forward to: Just more nursery stuff. We are planning on working on something in there every weekend, so piece by piece it will come together.
Milestones: At eight inches and slightly over a pound, your baby is the size and shape of a small doll when you are 23 weeks pregnant. (But then, you already knew that you were carrying a living doll, didn't you?) This week marks the beginning of some serious weight gain. Your baby's weight in the next four weeks alone should double (and you may feel as though yours is too).
You have probably heard your developing baby's heartbeat through a Doppler a number of times already (though you never get tired of hearing it), but by now you can also hear it through a standard stethoscope. What a heart throb!

Great news mommy and daddy. Feel good! Love all three of you.
ReplyDelete