How far along?: 8 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a raspberry!
Weight gain/loss: +4 lbs. still totally bloated
Pregnancy symptoms: tired all the time, hungry more frequently but I get full really quick, only mild and non-frequent nausea
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I am wearing looser clothing
Stretch Marks: No, and I hope I can keep them away!
Sleep: Mostly interrupted b/c I have to go to the bathroom about 3 times in the night.
Best moment this week: Telling our families the news!Movement: None
Food cravings: salt and vinegar chips, steak, cheese...the healthy stuff ya know!
Food aversions: Sweets
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out: in thank you!
What I miss: Feeling good, having energy, and knowing what I want to eat
What I am looking forward to: Our vacation to SC to see my folks, and I'll be out of the first trimester!
Milestones: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways.

No comments:
Post a Comment