So here I'm am, back on basic Blogger, with a bit of a new design. I figure this is the best way to keep everyone updated. If the blog itself is not updated, you can click on the social media links under the header, and surely where will be more updates there. Among these you will see my Facebook page, Instagram account, YouTube videos, and much more.
So, since there are NO new pictures on here since April, I'll post a SLEW of them here for your viewing pleasure! WARNING....there are more pictures in this post than you ever could have wanted!
In May, we celebrated cousin Jack's 1st Birthday with a pirate party!
Then in June we visited Mimi and Papa in South Carolina. Kenley just loved the beach!
Then in August, we traveled to the West Coast to visit Nana and Papa Steve and spend a fun beach day with our J.Crew family!
In October, we took Kenley and Jack to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins!
Also, while out in CA, my great friend Jaymi took some family photos of us. I'm only going to post one as a teaser, but if you check out her blog, you can see more there. She's a great photographer, and I'm so glad she was able to capture some great photos for us!
And then at the end of the month, we celebrated Kenley's 2nd Halloween. It took some coaxing to get her into her owl costume, but she made it through her whole school parade. I also took her to 2 of our neighbors' houses to "trick or treat". I think she's actually getting a bit better with her shyness!
So that finally brings us to present day! As you can tell, we've been quite busy this past summer and fall. And I'm sure that will continue as the holidays really kick into high gear.
It's fun to be back and actually blogging and posting pictures from all our adventures, and I hope that going back to a simpler blog will encourage we to post more often!

































yay, I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I'm bookmarking it!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many pictures I love in this post..but the 9th one down of Mike and K is def a favorite. Also love the one of you in the pink shirt and K in the denim jacket on your lap. SO cute. Also the one of all three of you on dumbo cracks me up, because Mike and Kenley are both making a super grumpy face and they look SO ALIKE!! Also love that all the pics in your header are ones I took!! I'm so flattered :) Can't wait to see more updates!
haha, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, but YES, all those pics are ones you took! You're pretty good! ;)
ReplyDeletebtw, just so you know, your "about us" section in the right column still says your expecting your first baby :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...keep them coming. xoxo
ReplyDelete