Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Big Girl

I cannot believe how big my little girl has gotten. She is all over the place these days, which is difficult for any kind of photo shoot. Here are a few quick snapshots.



I promise to be back for a 16 month check in. I know I skipped 15...but I am determined to get some cute pics this weekend! Also, I'll have a post from Cousin Jack's 1st Birthday party that we went to this past weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. It's so hard not seeing Kenley in person and I check this blog daily. She is growing so quickly. Kenley is just precious. Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the run on sentence. I didn't know how to delete and correct the mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't believe how big she is!! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at her go! She's so big and so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...