So since I'm over a full month behind, I figured I would combine the updates for Kenley's 13 and 14th month. These two months have gone by so fast, it's hard to remember how long she has been doing fun things. Kenley is totally a toddler now...aside from the whole toddling thing! She is picking up such funny traits so quickly these days, and becoming quite the little entertainer.
Here are some fun facts about Kenley now:
-She is SO talkative! We've noticed that she is starting to string along her babbling into longer phrases. Also, she is saying new words. Her current arsenal: Dada, Mama (sparingly) doggie (or Dylan, we can't tell because it comes out duh-duh), baby (which she says like a French child "bebe"), and her newest "thank you", which sounds doesn't necessarily sound like thank you, but she says it appropriately! She also points at a lot of objects and oohs alot. It's so cute!
-She's not walking independently yet, but she loves to walk behind her walker toy and pushing the stroller. This is where her independent streak has come out, and once she's walking behind something, she hates to be picked up away from it.
-She is alot like her mama. She's shy when she first meets people, and digs her face into my chest. But after a while, she warms up and starts playing with people. She is such a cuddler, and loves sitting on peoples laps.
-The other day I caught her typing on the iPhone with both of her thumbs! She also knows how to fling her finger across the screen to shuffle through pictures. We may have created a monster with this one!
-She LOVES to watch videos of herself. Everytime we show her a video of herself, she sits there intently, smiling at the screen.
-She absolutely loves her baby. She carries it around with her everywhere. She also recognizes babies everywhere. On the tv, in the grocery store, in books, on boxes of diapers. She always points and says in the cutest French accent "Be-beh!" with a little inflection in her voice.
We took Kenley on her first bike ride on her iBert a few weekends ago. Contrary to her face in the below pictures, she loved it! I love that with this seat, we can all go for a ride and enjoy the sights!
I'll try not to be so late with the 15 month pictures coming up. We've been insanely busy and have lots of things going on currently. But there is nothing more fun than capturing this little cutie!






so cute! I love her little pig tails! and that bike seat is so cool!
ReplyDeletepigtails, pink chucks, ibert...can this post get any cuter??
ReplyDelete