Email Instagram Facebook Pinterest YouTube RSS Feed Google+

Monday, November 21, 2011

10 months

Double digits! I cannot believe we are nearing Kenley's 1st birthday. Every month she is getting smarter, and sweeter, and cuter, we are just soaking up every minute of it.


Here are some fun facts about Kenley at ten months:

-She finally got some teeth! Her two bottom teeth have made their way through. She's been a trooper, and not overly fussy, so they came as quite a surprise. The one tip-off that I can now look out for--she was a faucet of snot for a few days when these puppies were moving in. Had no idea that could be a sign.

-She's not exactly crawling, but she can scooch from place to place. She likes to pull up and stand though, so I think once she does figure out the crawling thing, she will be up and walking not too long after. And for that, I can wait a little longer.


-She loves music! We pulled out Mike's bongos and my tambourine, and she loves hitting them both. She also knows how to repeatedly play the music on her baby laptop.

-She loves her some "Yo Gabba Gabba". This is not a horrible show for adults to endure, so I don't mind. When we are getting stuff ready in the morning or trying to calm her down, we just throw on some DJ Lance and crew.


-We are working to move her on to more table food. Favorites are Cheerios, sweet potato fries, and pasta stars. It will be so much easier once she can feed herself and just have the smaller version of whatever we are eating.

-Along with her other words (mama, dada, baba) she can now say da (dog, she says it when she sees Dylan and Zoe) and yeah. Simple I know, but it's so cute and funny when you hear her utter a word or sound she has never said before. And when she says them in context.

She really just wanted to eat the leaves

Behind the scenes with Dad

I'm so excited for Kenley's 1st birthday. I'm planning a small party but with lots of cute decor and yummies. I don't want to spoil any of my ideas just yet, but if you've been following me on Pinterest, you probably already have an idea. Not too long from now!



2 comments:

  1. ohh she's just getting cuter and cuter every day! i just want to squeeze those cheeks! and I can't believe her eyes are still so blue! I wonder if there's still a chance they'll change color of if she's past that point now! I love her little outfit too, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rochellewollman@gmail.comDecember 3, 2011 at 6:30 PM

    I cannot believe I missed these pictures until today. Kenley looks absolutely adorable. Love all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...